PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
FAIR collects information in several ways when you place an order, register, submit our newsletter or when you visit our site. This information may include:
– Automatically collected information: your Internet service provider, your operating system, browser type, domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, your access times, the website that referred you to us, the Web pages you request, and the date and time of those requests).
– Personal information: your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address(es).
Please note that:
– Your phone number may be given to our courier for delivery services.
– We do not keep your payment card details on file, they are exclusively used to process payments, and only our payment partner’s systems see your payment card details.
– We may use your personal information for our internal marketing and for statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you.
– To access your account you have chosen a password and you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete all personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us using the contact form.
Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages. At FAIR.PT, we use the following categories of cookies:
Basic cookies to allow you to browse our website. For example, to remembering your login details or what you have in your basket and to remember you when you return to our website.
Performance cookies to analyse how customers use our website (how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our website). This allows us to continuously improve our website, your shopping experience and marketing campaigns.
Social media cookies to allow you to share our website content with friends through social media – such as Facebook and Instagram. These cookies are not within our control. Please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.
The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details (such as your name, address or payment details) from which your individual identity can be established. However, if you want to restrict, block or delete any cookies that are already on your computer, you can use your browser to do this.
We take reasonable care to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with. We use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to help protect the personal data you send us during the order process. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that third party business partners’ to whom we transfer any data will provide sufficient protection of that personal information.